Electricians Ready and Available for Work
This page may be useful for electricians looking for work.
Electrician’s can get a free listing on this page. Don’t forget to include your locality, qualifications and experience.
To get listed below contact Steve. Good Luck!
Have you checked out the Electrician Job Vacancies page?
- AUG 2012. WARRINGTON. I am looking for work in the warrington area. I have completed my cg2330 tech cert and after 3 years at college retraining,i would like to have the chance to use my skills! if there is anyone willing to employ a older candidate at 34 im not your usual person looking to get into the industry. I want to learn and i am very hard working and responsible . If there is anyone out there please contact me via email on- cooper_30 @ hotmail.co.uk or mobile number 07590285302
- AUG 2011. DISS, NORFOLK. I have just finished college and have C&G 2330 Level 3, C&G2382 BS7671 17th Edition, NVQ Level 2 Electrical Installations. I have my own tools, a CSCS card, my own PPE, i am committed and hard working. I am looking for work as electricians mate or an improver to gain experience. I can also offer my services for free to an electrician to help me gain some experience. Thanks. Email- justinbpearson @ gmail.com
- JULY 2011. LONDON AREA. Immediate Start. Electrician nearly qualified. waiting date AM2 in Sept. Working in the business for 6 years, all aspects Commercial and Domestic, Testing, Solar, Alarms, Lighting etc CSCS Clean Driving License Own Car. Jamie Bostock. Email- castonfamily @ tiscali.co.uk
- JUNE 2011. NUNEATON, COVENTRY, BIRMINGHAM, MIDLANDS AREA 22 year old, fully qualified electrician.
Qualified to 2391. Self employed but currently short of work, happy to work as Electricians Mate.
6 years experience in mainly domestic work, rewires, building extensions, kitchen refurbs and general domestic maintainence etc.
Also experienced in Industrial and Commercial installations and testing.
Happy to work around the country, or even abroad. Please contact me on 07854851224 or tglass @ live.co.uk Thanks, Tommy.
- MAY 2011. Self Employed Electrician- Available for work NATIONWIDE, 22 years old, fully qualified to 17th Edition. 6 years experience in mainly domestic installations. Experienced in industrial and commercial installations and testing, such as pubs, nightclubs, bus garages etc. Own vehicle, tools, available for contract and temporary work. Email: tglass @ live.co.uk Tel: 07854851224
- APRIL 2011. LAMBETH, LONDON. Hi. I am currently working in the electrical industry dealing mainly with rewires in domestic premises. While I enjoy the work there is little opportunity for development as the company are small. I would be interested to know of any companies willing to offer me employment. I recently gained my 17th edition qualification at Lambeth college where I am also in the last three months of an EAL level 3 diploma in electro technical services. I am due to begin the 2391 inspection and testing course in September this year. Any help is much appreciated. Email richardlbarnes83 @ gmail.com
- APRIL 2011. I am a self employed qualified electrician based in WOLVERHAMPTON. I have 11 years experience within all the 3 sectors domestic, commerical, industrial. I am looking for perm or temp work, i have a clean driving licence, own van and tools and willing to travel. Email me on sparkieclarkie_2008 @ yahoo.co.uk or visit my web site mcelectricalinstallations.co.uk
- JAN 2011. Subby in Gloucestershire. I am looking for electrical work in Gloucestershire and all surrounding areas, I have C&G 2330, NVQ level 3 and AM2, JIB CardI have my own van and all tools inc power tools,I am very keen and self motivated if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Contact.
Nov 2010. Hey there, My name is Rhy i am a qualified female electrician with my 17th ed. 3 years expierence. Looking for work at the mo, any help??? Email armstrong.rhyanna @ gmail.com
Nov 2010. I am female, in year 3 of city and guilds electrical training and availble every Monday for electrical work experience. No payment just to learn. I live in London SW11. Interested? Please email me. norahmalone @ btinternet.com
Nov 2010. Electricians gang looking for work. We have just finished a 2 years contract with Decent Homes programme working for HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM council so if some of you guys have something, we got all the gears needed, van and lot of experience. Please email: papycompany @ yahoo.com
July 2010. Looking for work in the NORTH WEST area for myself and my apprentice. We’ve been working for 3 years on the BSF projects and are looking for work as you know that the goverment have just axed the next phases. Myself im an approved spark with 17th edition and 2391. Looking for industrial or commercial work where possible but can do anything Email: info @ stricklandelectrical.com
July 2010. Trainee Electrical Installer available for work in LONDON. I am a keen hard worker, willing to put the hours in to get as much experience as possible. Age 32, Good references.
City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations
City & Guilds 2377 – In-Service Inspection & Testing (PAT Testing)
Part P – Defined Scope (Building Regulations)
E14 – CITB Essential Electrics – Electricity, Safe Working and Good Practice
Qualifications In Progress
City & Guilds 2391 – Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
Part P – Full Scope (Building Regulations)
CSCS Site Safety Card Appointed Persons First Aid – Health & Safety Executive Email- gavinkendal @ gmail.com
July 2010. 17th edition J.I.B Electrician Looking for sub-contract or permanent work ideally within the NOTTINGHAM/EAST MIDLANDS area. I have extensive experience in industrial, comercial, and domestic installation as well as testing, inspection, and fault finding. I have a full uk driving licence and own vehicle and also have my own hand tools, power tools, and calibrated testing equipment and am willing to travel. Email- mrmurphy @ hotmail.co.uk for any further information. Thanks James Murphy
July 2010. Looking for work in KENT or surrounding areas ie.LONDON,ESSEX,SURREY. Been working as a spark for 13 yrs,not fully qualified ,only got 16th ed. and finding hard to get work.Currently taking courses to get all certs-17th update,PAT,2391,Part P,etc.Got the experience in 1st & 2nd fix Installation,re-wires,commercial fits etc.All work in the past been with companies who know my capabilities and quality of work.Just need someone to put me on a trial.Can provide contacts for refs.thanks. Email- jjbmatthews @ aol.com
July 2010. I am an irish electrician with 16 ed so hold current jib. I am starting a hnc in electrical engineering in sept 1 day a week for 2 years. I foresee one of my biggest difficulties being finding employment on a 4 day week basis although i am willing to work most weekends. I am based in the WATFORD area. I would consider most forms of employment ie price, job by job, anything really. I have extensive experience in all areas of electrical install, cv available on request. Email- tburke1000 @ hotmail.com
June 2010. I have recently enrolled for the City & Guilds 2330 level 2 course and would like to combine this with employment either as an apprentice or electricians mate in the SURREY/SUSSEX area. I have some basic knowledge of domestic electrical installations and I am keen to learn the trade. Please contact Michael on: mh018q4558 @ googlemail.com
June 2010. Self employed qualified electrician to 17th Edition. Taking 2391 testing later on in 2010. Have own van and tools. Currently live in the SPALDING area and am prepared to travel for work (i.e. Peterborough, Lincoln etc). Have experience in domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. Been in the business over 10 years, also JIB registered. Email me at: dgrservices @ hotmail.co.uk
May 2010. fully qualified electrician looking for work in TELFORD & SHREWSBURY areas. Qualifications are 2330 level 3, 2382 level 3, 2392 level 2 & ecs card.
I’ve been working in the trade for the past 18 months working on various domestic/ commercial and industrial sectors my previous employers work has finished so now im looking for a position where i can bring all my skills and experience to your company i hope to here from any future employers. gixers101 @ hotmail.co.uk
May 2010. Living and working in LINCOLNSHIRE area, already have 17th edition,cscs and safety passport im looking for a start as electricians mate. Working on small domestic jobs at the min gaining experience, if you need a very reliable hard working man for mates job please use email to contact me or phone 07789957505.
April 2010. Anyone need an electrician Hillingdon, Middx way? I have my 2391 and 236 part 1+2. I am in the process of getting 17th edition and part P. Contact.
April 2010. I’m an electrician with hardy anywork going on, desperate to take whatever i can get my hands on! From sparky work to general dogsbody stuff, I dont mind getting my hands dirty.Got Van and tools, M25, Herts, Essex or London areas. Contact.
April 2010. Electricians and Mates looking for work at ElectriciansForums.
Feb 2010. Fareham,Hampshire. LOOKING TO RETURN TO THE TRADE AFTER MANY YEARS OUT AS ELECTRICIANS MATE,JUST DONE ELECTRICAL INSTALLER VRQ,PLUS 17TH EDITION. email@example.com
Feb 2010. Aldershot. I am currently doing a domestic installers course and would like to work for a company to gain experience. I live in aldershot hants and i am willing to travel 40 mile radius.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 2010. 2391 ELECTRICIAN SEEKING WORK, PREFERABLY NORTHWEST AREA OF U.K, BUT WILL WORK AWAY.
OWN TOOLS TRANSPORT.
NICEIC DOMESTIC INSTALLER PART P APPROVED.
20 YRS EXPERIENCE IN DOMESTIC,COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL. E-mail : email@example.com
Feb 2010. I am currently looking for an employer to take me on as electrician mate to tie in with my college work. I have a cv and references available on request. Can travel anywhere. Car Owner.
I have worked on both comercial and domestic sites. Cscs qualified. email Milz.firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 2010. Qualified electrician and self employed. Looking for work either perm or temp i have my own van and tools. I live in waltham abbey near loughton and willing to travel a bit. If any one is looking for a team of sparks my mate and father in law are also looking so if any one can help please let me know. email : email@example.com
Jan 2010. Apprentice studying 2330. Seeking work in Hereford area.
Jan 2010. I am looking for employment as an electricians mate as my recent employer went bust! I am studying C & G 2330 and am half way through level 2 – I attend college on Fridays.I have been employed in the building industry for over 5 years with the same company and have worked in commercial and domestic environments. I have my own car and own PPE and tools. I live in the Surrey/Kent area and am willing to travel.