Electrician Job Search and Vacancies
I hope this page will be useful to readers looking for electrician jobs. I have included links to many of the most popular online ‘jobs sites’ and more info to help find electrician job vacancies lower down the page. Most of the sites are agencies where you can register your details and CV online. It’s worth widening your search area (by county) and trying different job specifications on these sites as it may help you find more options.
If you can offer work to a Subby Electrician, Mate or an Apprentice please go to the Electricians Available page.
Remember to state your locality and email address when posting comments about job offers.
Please give me feedback on your progress and notification when to remove your ad.
Writing your CV- If you are applying for jobs you may want to read How To Write An Electrician’s CV.
Electrician Job Offers from Readers
December 2014- WEST LONDON- CiVIL Electrical Services is looking To take on 2 Apprentice electricians or electrician’s Mates in Feltham / West London Area. Please contact us if you are currently in trainning to become an Electrician. You must be willing to learn and follow instruction. Have a good level of common sense. A clean drivers licence is a bonus but not a must. 02088441490 & 07595410238
November 2014- COLERAINE, NI
I am currently seeking 5 electricians to work for the NIHE in Coleraine area. Candidates must have graduated or C&G 2391 or C&G 2394+2395 AND C&G 2382 IEE 17th Edition wiring reg. E- drew.mcclean @ premiere-agency.com T- 02890720135
October 2014- MANCHESTER AREA. I am an electrical contractor looking for an electricians mate or qualified spark or both in the Manchester area. If you could be of any help please let me know. My number is 07741027500 contact Martin.
September 2014 GATESHEAD, TYNE & WEAR- We are looking to employ an experienced qualified 17th Edition Electrician to join our team on a permanent contract.
Main duties will include; electrical installation and repairs on both domestic and commercial properties.
Based: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Candidate Essential requirements –
• Qualified 17th edition with 2391 certificate in inspection and testing
• Qualified to NVQ 3 or equivalent
• Flexible and dynamic attitude with a strong customer awareness
• Electrical experience essential and backed up by recognised industry qualifications or demonstrable experience / knowledge
• Experience of producing technical reports
• Excellent written / oral communication skills
• Hold a Valid UK Driving license
• Holds a valid CSCS/ ECS card, Ukata Asbestos awareness certificate is desirable (not essential but must be willing to do).
Please contact- debbie @ mgisd.co.uk
Sept 2014 SOUTH EAST LONDON.
This job is too large for one person so I am seeking another person to help me. Someone who has own tools and transport would be ideal. Also good knowledge and experience is also necessary.
2 years ago I completed City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3, as well as 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations. I have found it incredibly difficult in the current climate to find full time work in the electrical industry. Instead in my spare time and at weekends I have undertaken small electrical jobs and gradually moved up to larger jobs. Last year I was given the opportunity to install light and power to a 2 storey office/workshop. The work was signed off an approved by a NICEC qualified electrician who commended me on the quality of the installation. Based on this and other recommendations I have been given the job of a complete rewire on a 3 bedroom property in Catford South East London. This job is too large for one person so I am seeking another person to help me. Someone who has own tools and transport would be ideal. Also good knowledge and experience is also necessary.
Please email me at Jaybrice @ sky.com if you are interested. Thanks Jay
June 2013 HAMPSHIRE. We are a small but steadily growing business in Hampshire. We are looking to employ a qualified electrician. Please contact Kath- kath.brash @ gmail.com
April 2013 ABERDEEN. Electricians. Must be qualified and time served for immediate start in Aberdeen. Hotel fit out. Must be 17th ed. Cscs card or equivalent. Call Peter on 07713104998. Long hours. 7 days a week. Good money.
August 2012 STOKE ON TRENT. We are looking for a professional acting individual with drive and ambition; to develop into an High Voltage Engineer, and possibly partner role in time. The rewards will be high; the hours long and sometimes inconvenient. Please email or speak to Carl, details on our website. http://www.siteenergyservices.co.uk/
August 2012 OXFORD, AYLESBURY, SLOUGH area: We are looking to recruit a commercial electrician to work within our contracted commercial catering outlets in the south east and east anglia. You will be part of a large team of elctrical engineers providing reactive support and maintenence. Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but initial support will be provided. Level 2/3 or equivalent to BS7671 and ability to perform fixed wire and PAT testing. Fully expensed company van and phone provided. Email CV to: matt.king @ n-m-e.co.uk
July 2012. JOB VACANCY. STOKE ON TRENT. We are looking for a professional acting electrician, who would like to work for us; albeit someone recently qualified or just completing their course. The job will require travel and someone who likes to work or can work on their own. Contact us if your interested but you must be able to commute to our offices based in stoke on trent, where your registered place of work will be. The job is an excellent opportunity; but it will not be easy.
Cheers Please Email- carl.thompson @ siteenergyservices.co.uk
July 2012. VACANCY. STOKE ON TRENT. We are looking for an electrician; to join our company Site Energy Services to develop into a new Senior Authorised Engineer for High Voltage Engineers, the role is a project engineer role with great autonomy to develop as we require. We require good presentation skills and interpersonal skills; you must be able to use office word, powerpoint and excel. You will be responsible for projects; delivering presentations etc. The role offers exponential development and competive salary. Just email your details including cv and recent photograph.
Carl- enquiries @ siteenergyservices.co.uk
May 2012. I am currently seeking a highly knowledgable electrician, with ability to do electrical installation/completion work, and who is also comfortable with Fire alarms (single wire – Rafike) and CCTV.
Unfortunately the job is not very large and only entails a few days 2nd fix work in the Blackpool area, but we would appreciate good quality and conscientious assistance.
Please call Mr Emmanuel 07939056667 or e-mail- info @ blackandgreen.org.uk for further info.
April 2012. Looking for Electricians & Mates in and around the Bristol, Swindon & Oxford areas. The work will be new build site work. Contact Forum.
Feb 2012. WORK IN NORTH WEST. Hi Looking for Domestic Electricians Mates / Installers to team up to do work on Domestic Premises around the North West based in Manchester. Qualified to defined scope Part P minor works, 17th Edition, Full scope Part P advantageous. Any relevant experience in Building Trades useful,Plasterers, paint and decorators, roofers etc. Must have a reliable vehicle and some tools. Get in touch 07783941806 Send your CV- patrickcosgrove @ live.co.uk
December 2011. South London/Surrey. Looking for a full time domestic electrican to join More Than Lofts, undertaking first and second fix work on extensions and loft conversions, rewires and domestic remedial works. Driving licence will be an advantage as well as being Part P certified. Please contact- kirsten @ morethanlofts.com
Nov 2011. NORTH WEST. I’m looking for MCS accredited electricians for Pv urgently for constant work until Christmas in the North West. Potential for working weekends Please email- eric @ solarchoice.uk.com
Sept 2011. BIRMINGHAM. We are in the process of setting up a Birmingham based Family run business capable of handling all types of Domestic central heating, plumbing and electrical work irrespective of the size of the project.
We currently have gas safe registered engineers and are looking for a fully qualified electrician to work alongside our trainee electrician (recently obtained his C&G 2330 lv2 & lv3 working towards 17th edition but does not have any experience) we are looking for an electrician to come on board with us, who is willing and able to mentor the apprentice and also sign off any work through the company ie C&G 2391 (2394/2395) or equivelent.
Now as this company is yet to be up and running (mainly due to the fact that we dont have an electrician, therefore cant advertise the fact that we do electrics, its sort of holding us back a bit) now as you can understand, as we’ve yet to advertise, were not sure how quickly this would take off until we have advertised, but we have printers, web designers and a large scale advertising plan in place once we know that we can advertise as a fully functional gas and electric organisation. so until then it could very well start as an ‘as and when needed’ type of employment…. but we are really hoping it is the opposite and would turn into a full-time position as soon as possible! If you think you may be interested or even if you have any thoughts at all. Please pm me as I’d love to hear from you! Email- Leejohnharris @ yahoo.com
August 2011. LEEDS. Looking for someone with experience in using PV*SOL software.
I have a position available for someone who is experienced in using PV*SOL software. We are looking for one, possibly two people.
If you have experience in this field we are paying over average salary to fill the position. We are based in Leeds. To start immediately. You can call me on 07749 610 286 .
August 2011. BARNSLEY. Electricial service engineer required. CSCS Card would be a bonus
based in Barnsley area full driving licence is essential. Experience essential, Wages are negotciable. Please send CV to: stacy @ apollocradles.plus.com
August 2011. SOUTHERN ELECTRICAL. Electrician’s required. Must be willing to travel.
Approximately a 3 month contract.
Contract Phil Johns in the first instance on 07970 788123
Southern Electrical (South West) Ltd.
Job Sites and ideas for finding Electrician Jobs
Check out the Indeed.co.uk for multiple up to date listings.
How to use LinkedIn to find a Job.
Search UK Jobs Network
Search Forums for Electrician’s Jobs
Search Careers & Jobs UK
Search JobCentre Plus
Search Electrical Jobs
Manchester Electrician Jobs
Northern Ireland courses & jobs visit the ETT website Find more inks at bottom of page…
- Nov 2010. Maintenance Electrician LANCASHIRE Maintenance Electrician required for one of clients based in Lancashire. The role is a temporary permanent one and is accessible from Wigan, Bolton, St Helens, Chorley & Southport. Contact.
- Nov 2010. Electrician MANCHESTER We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician to work on a major housing scheme in the Manchester area. Duties will include working on domestic properties. Contact.
- Nov 2010. I’m putting out feelers for an experienced electrician with tools & transport to help me out when i’m busy. i need someone reliable and flexible for work on mostly domestic rewires and some jobbing works in and around CENTRAL LONDON. This would be on a self employed basis. Contact.
- Nov 2010. Qualified Electrician’s MILTON KEYNES Qualified Electricians for Commercial/Industrial Installation works on the Public Transport Infrastructure & Data Centre’s for some very prestigious Customers. This role is an exciting opportunity. Contact.
- Nov 2010. Lighting Electrician PENRITH To be responsible for and to undertake all electrical works (sign maintenance, fire alarm testing, emergency lighting testing and retrofits work) within the Carlisle and Penrith area. Contact.
- Nov 2010. Day Maintenance Electrician CAMBRIDGE Resident Site Engineer Based in Cambridge AreaOne of our top clients, Seeking to employ a permanent Resident Maintenance engineer. Contact.
- Nov 2010. EON Electrical Apprenticeships MIDLANDS AREA. With opportunities in our Delivery Centres across the Midlands, you’ll train with us for up to four years. At the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll gain up to a QCF Level 3 qualification and a City & Guilds Certificate in Electrical Engineering. Contact.
- Nov 2010. I have a vacancy for an apprentice/improver in BRISTOL…Struggling to find anyone that is keen and conscientious, and actually cares about the job. My customers are precious, they provide my income, and every job I do has the same attention to detail, care and attention. Can you deliver the same? If so I have a vacancy….And the work. I am not bothered if you are just starting out or learning, or want to learn, BUT the above are vital attributes! So if you don’t fulfill these then don’t reply, all other replies welcome. Giovanni.
Search for Electrician Jobs by area.
Qualified Electricians required at Workhound.
Aircraft Electricians Job.
Oil & Offshore Electricians Jobs
Auto Electrician Job